It is well taken care of and ready for occupancy with a large sanctuary for worship and church events, muliple class rooms and offices and a large kitchen area.
Here are some of the ways we believe God would use this building for his work in and through King of Grace Church:
- In terms of our Walk with Christ:
- A good-to-go environment conducive to worship.
- An excellent Sunday school facility.
- A place for prayer.
- A place for growth groups & training seminars.
- A place for Side-by-Side youth fellowship.
- A place for men's and women's fellowship.
- A library/coffee house for fellowship, training and outreach.
- An office for pastoral counseling and discipleship.
- In terms of our Witness of Christ's Love & Truth:
- Presence in the community.
- An inviting location for new-comers.
- A hospitable worship environment.
- Freedom from setup/teardown to interact and minister.
- A place for Alpha.
- A place for VBS.
- A place for mercy ministries.
- A place for community service/outreach events.
This facility will mean an additional travel time for our New Hampshire members of 7 miles. It will be 13 miles closer for our Gordon-Conwell Seminarians and 15 miles closer for Haverhill residents!
We are trusting God to raise $500,000 dollars for the purchase of this facility. We will need $25,000 down to begin using the building and then will lease for $2500 a month over the next two years while we raise the money to purchase the building.Check out our web page for more info!