Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Don't Know Him from Adam

Sorry for being off-line. I'm back.

I have been recently studying my bible and considering the importance of Gen 1-3. So often we breeze over these passages as almost trivial information best suited for children's Sunday school. At least I've kinda thought like that. I am beginning to see how important these three chapters are in determining the whole storyline of the bible. Understanding the Covenant with Adam (also known as the Covenant of Works) is key to understanding Christ, Christianity, Life and ultimately the trajectory of all creation.

Check out what Meredith Kline has to say on this: Two Adams, Two Covenants of Works. It may make you dizzy at first but invest the time - it will be worth it.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Dave said...

definately dude, Kline is so insightful on that.