Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gospel-Centered Parenting

I spoke at Grace Community Church this past Sunday. My good friend and overseeing pastor, Aron Osborne is the Senior Pastor of this church. They’ve invited me to share on “Parenting Teens: An Epic Adventure in Gospel-Centered Living”. This is certainly an area in which I have much to learn! I was glad to serve them by speaking on this topic. You can access the message here.

Preparing for this message brought fresh conviction on some areas I need to grow in as a parent. Peg and I have been discussing them and bringing some course corrections to our parenting. Thank God for fresh conviction and instruction from His word!

My preparation also made me aware that there are folks who are hungry for good gospel-centered parenting instruction and examples. So I put together a short list of resources. Please check them out and enjoy the life-changing fruit that God will give you as you depend on him in applying these truths!

God Bless,
Paul


No comments: